Ideal for advertising visiting speakers, symposia, lectures and more, the event poster and flyer templates include fields for an event’s time and location, speaker information and registration instructions. You can print event flyers on a standard printer; event posters are ordered and printed through FedEx.
Flyers (8 1/2 x 11 inches)
Flyer templates are available as PowerPoint files or InDesign files. Instructions are included in the template files.
Font files: You may need to download fonts to create your flyer; you can download those fonts here.
Event posters (24 x 32 inches)
Customize and order event promotion posters using the FedEx Office® Print Online DocStore. Posters are printed at 24 inches by 32 inches to fit poster board displays on the Medical Campus.
See sample poster layouts below.
1. Request a FedEx Office username and password.
- If this is your first time using FedEx to order School of Medicine materials online, contact Joe Polizzi to request a username and password. He can answer any questions you have about the FedEx Office DocStore.
- Joe Polizzi
FedEx Office Field Account Executive
314.922.6402 | email@example.com
2. Log into the FedEx Office DocStore.
- Access your DocStore account here:
- Adobe Flash Player is required. Instructions for installing Flash are provided on the FedEx login page; however, Chrome users should follow this guide to enable Flash.
3. Customize your DocStore order.
- Follow the Quick Reference Guide to customize your DocStore order.
Choose from three templates on the FedEx Office website. Click a sample below to enlarge.
Planning a poster session?
Poster display rentals are available through Campus Support Services.
See poster board guidelines and rental information »