Ready to get started on a project or looking for help?
From marketing strategy to media relations, you have our experts on your side. Our team can help with strategic planning, print and digital projects, and other branding and communications requests related to the School of Medicine.
What would you like help with?
Consultations or advice
Communications strategy, marketing plan, brand definition, etc.
Logos and lockups
Logo usage, hospital co-brands, new logo lockups, etc.
Interviews, studio services, press releases, etc.
Subdomain and shared email address requests
Custom subdomain (office.wustl.edu), office- or department-wide email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vendor and freelancer assistance
Vendor, freelancer or contractor relations, referrals, agreements and other assistance
Assistance provided by other teams
- Digital signage (Kathi Spakowski, Human Resources)
- Editing, graphic and schema design (InPrint – A Scientific Editing Network)
- Health literacy and communications consulting (Becker Medical Library)
- IT services (WashU IT)
- Physician profiles; updates to Washington University Physicians website (FPP Communications and Marketing)
- Scholarly publishing and dissemination (Becker Medical Library)
- Strategic planning for academic and clinical programs (Joint Office of Strategic Planning)
- Trademark licensing (Washington University Public Affairs)
- VPN accounts / remote access to Washington University Network (WashU IT)
- WUSTL Key guest accounts (WUSTL CONNECT)